Turkish coffee is mainly introduced by Turkish as their cultural heritage. Gradually it becomes popular among the coffee fans. Actually, this beverage is an unfiltered coffee simmered in a pot to settle the grounds. First, you need medium-roasted coffee beans and grind coffee beans into very fine, almost like talcum powder. Turkish hand grinder would be great for fine ground coffee. Another you need Turkish coffee maker-…….pot ibrik
Ingredients and types of equipment:
- medium roasted coffee beans
- Turkish hand grinder for very fine grind
- Grind medium-roasted coffee bean into extra fine
- Add one tablespoon of ground coffee in the ibrik( per quarter cup of coffee) and then add sugar(follow your taste)
- Pour a cup(Turkish cup) of cold water into it. Here you can add other spices if you wish to get flavour-You may add ground cardamom, nut mug, cinnamon, clove by 1/8 tablespoon.
- Use a fork to mix coffee and spices with water them very well.
- Set the ibrik pot on the heat, lower the heat. But do not stir the mixture.
- When it starts to bubble and reach the edge of the pot, take it away from the heat. Now pour all the coffee with grounds in a Turkish cup or a small cup.
- Wait some time to settle the grounds in the cup, and now you are to go for the excellent perfect Turkish coffee.